Bellow is a sample of our deal credentials.
We have advised:
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericcson on its sale of an 8% shareholding in Intracom (a transaction valued in excess of $100 million),
- The Bank of Piraeus on its acquisition of the Chase Mahnattan Bank branch-network business in Greece,
- The Aiolos / G. Makris food distribution co. in attracting a buyer and negotiating the sale of 40% of the company’s equity (to the Melissa / Kikizas Group),
- Credit Lyonnais Greece S.A. on its retail banking business and consumer branch network in Greece to the EFG-Eurobank group,
- Credit Lyonnais on the sale of Credit Lyonnais Greece S.A. to the Bank of Piraeus,
- The Korean Hanwha Group on its sale of its majority shareholding in the Bank of Athens to the EFG-Eurobank group,
- Ergobank in its interest to acquire a controlling interest in a commercial bank in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia,
- The Bank of America in setting-up proprietary securities trading positions in Bulgaria, Romania, Egypt and Turkey,
- Chase Manhattan Bank in the successful divestiture of its branch in Bucarest to the National Bank of Greece,
- The National Westminster Bank in its successful divestiture of its Greek business (retail, corporate, shipping and treasury) to Piraeus Bank,
- Kraft / General Foods on its divestiture of its holding of 25% of the equity capital of ION, the largest maker of chocolates in Greece, to Kotsiopoulos Bros,
- Euromedica, a company listed on the Athens Stock Exchange (managing clinics and diagnostic centers) in arranging a $10 million syndicated loan in the local drachma market,
- The acquisition with management control of a 25,8% interest in the Hellenic Duty Free Shops by a consortium led by the Heinemann, Kappe Schiphol and Aerianta groups,
- The Sale of the “Kerdoos Hermis” a leading privately held stockbrokerage firm to Attica Bank,
- The IPO and listing of Kathimerini S.A. (publisher of the leading daily newspaperKathimerini) on the Athens Stock Exchange,
- The acquisition of The Royal Olympic Cruises by Louis Cruises of Cyprus,
- The acquisition by a group of ship-owners and ATE Bank of all the Greek operations and businesses of the Bank of Nova Scotia and the formation of the First Business Bank S.A.
- The financing of Queensway Navigation’s “Gibraltal Bunkering Island Project”.